Tuesday 27 July 2010

outfit #2

I'm loving the soft muted (some might say boring) colours that around at the moment which is what the next outfit is based on ... I'm thinking of this for afternoon shopping to evening drinkies with the girlies.






I LOVE this blouse from topshop; absolutely love it and have to have it! Sounds terrible to say in July but I think it would be a perfect transition piece from summer to autumn, its £45 and glorious! I would keep it simple with some chocolate leggings and classic summer sandals - nothing to blingy ... I'll keep that for the accessories such as the fabulously ridiculous bird in a cage ring (£12) and comparatively subtle feather ring (£12) both from topshop!


While I'm being greedy I must investigate this bag further - nude, check; studded, check; in the sale, CHECK!


Cx

1 comment: