Tuesday 20 July 2010

birthday wishlist

Not long to go until my birthday ... well it's over a month (just). I'm having a totally self indulgent moment and dreaming about what I would really like as a gift - a Links of London sweetie bracelet! I've been lusting after the charms and picked out the following three - just because I think they sum me up up pretty well!



Nail polish, cocktail glass and heart sunnies!

I'm still a way off filling my pandora but hey - if you can't be greedy on your birthday when can you be?! Are you lusting after any unnecessary goodies?

1 comment:

  1. Those charms are super cute! I especially love the nail polish and cocktail glass one! I certainly love my cocktails! <3 Hope you get what you want for your birthday! I am lusting after a car at the moment..something I really can't afford right now!I also want some gorgeous Kurt Geiger shoes and a new YSL lipstick!

    Laura
    xoxo

    http://scousebeautyaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete