Tuesday 27 July 2010

outfit #1

I am a terrible blogger - too many things going on in the house have kept me away from posting if I'm honest ... I will be better I promise!!


I have some nights out coming up and am trying to pull together an easy look that doesn't look to done ...


I love these dressy hareem pants from new look (£25) - they come in loads of different colours and have a great zip detail on the waist, my love for them means that they have formed the basis for the rest of the outfit ... the top (£20) and scarf (£13) are by crafted (you can get it in republic) they use a really muted pallet which is very similar to all saints but a fraction of the price. Speaking of all saints these drool worthy shoes are in the sale for a slightly more reasonable than their original selling price £78, still a fair chunk of money but they are simple enough to become a wardrobe perennial. I can't resist a good bracelet and this cute padlock bracelet (also from all saints) was screaming at me but at £30 I'll have a look round! I don't seem to step out of the door without lashings of maybelline the falsies at the minute, I'm in love with the stuff! I have also included the benefit realness of concealness as I'm sure several nights out will take it's toll on the under eye area and this kit fixes anything!


So that's one night sorted!


Cx

1 comment:

  1. This would be a fab outfit hun! Love those shoes loads! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete