Monday 28 June 2010

smelling sweet

A few weeks ago I was in need of some new perfume, my reserves were running low, so on a recent shopping trip I greedily snapped up a bottle of the new Sarah Jessica Parker perfume NYC (the launch of which seemed to coincide with the release of SATC 2 ... funny that!). First whiff of the scent and its not something that I usually go for ... but the kooky packaging - more than a nod to Carrie's eclectic wardrobe - was crying out to be on my dressing table! I have to say I have totally changed my mind about this perfume and although its not something I would normally go for but it makes a lovely change - its quite light and fruity (like melon and strawberries ... mmm delicious) extremely girly and very fun to wear!



I bought it just before we went on holiday to Crete and wore this every night, now it reminds me of the lovely warm nights over there which it great when you are sat in an office or meeting room for most of the day!

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment